Within the world of glass manufacturing, the need for effective extrusion storage and flat glass storage is ever present. When expanding your glass facility isn’t an option, finding creative glass and extrusion storage solutions can help you maximize the existing space that you already have. Keeping your glass shop organized can also increase employee efficiency and decrease the risk of injuries. Our fenestration customers have also seen a decrease in wasted space on their glass shop floors and even helped control their inventory.
Wakefield Equipment has a variety of custom extrusion storage solutions, including stationary extrusion racks, and mobile extrusion racks, extrusion dollies, extrusion drawer storage, and industrial glass storage racks. We offer:
- Solutions to consolidate your existing storage space and find new storage space
- Custom-designed products built to the exact needs and specifications of your operation and to suit your budget
- A line of products that will accommodate storage and retrieval needs for items of all shapes and sizes, from your heaviest window extrusions to random cut extrusions to any type of lineal
- Extrusion Racks: Typically used for sorting and storing raw materials with ability to be mobile or stationery
- Extrusion Dollies: Perfect for light duty storage of aluminum and PVC
- Extrusion Drawer Storage: Easy access to any type lineal
- Glass Drawer Storage System: Standard 10-drawer models or custom build your own to any size
- Glass Storage Racks: Ideal for storing and protecting large quantities of glass
- Glass Dollies: Custom built to suit your glass needs.
For more information on our extrusion storage systems and glass storage systems, please contact Wakefield Equipment!